Social Media/MarComm Intern
Want to go on a creative adventure and get a feel for what it’s like to work for an award-winning ad agency? Then you’re our target with this job posting for a social media/marketing intern!
The Social Media/MarComm Intern at Grova must have a passion for writing and marketing and must be self-motivated, organized, team-oriented, eager to learn, and excellent at multitasking. This is a great role for someone interested in a career in social media, copywriting, and marketing or advertising. This role heavily focuses on writing (i.e., monthly blogs, social media copy, etc.), and you must be able to write for several different audiences.
The candidate should have great attention to detail and project management skills to juggle multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines. You must be able to think creatively, prioritize, and work under pressure.
This position will run three/four months, with an opportunity to extend the internship if preferred. Time period and schedule is flexible but must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours. Position will start as soon as possible. This is a paid, part- or full-time, and hybrid internship.
- Creating & planning on-brand copy/content for our client’s social media content calendars across all existing social media channels (does not include creating graphics)
- Writing content for blogs, websites, customer case studies, newsletters, social media, etc.
- Conducting market research and analysis through various methodologies
- Conceptualizing and creating video content (reels/TikToks) for various clients
- Helping manage client accounts
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Exemplary written and verbal communication and grammatical knowledge
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, etc.)
- Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn
- Ability to work quickly and handle multiple projects at once while maintaining organization and deadlines
- Collaborative with a self-starting team spirit
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing communications, journalism, English, or related discipline OR must be enrolled in a college or university and pursuing a degree in a related discipline
- Availability to contribute at least 15 hours per week if part-time
- Must be located in or near Tallahassee, FL (we are in office M-W, remote Th &F)
To apply: send writing samples and resume to [email protected] and place “MarComm Intern” in the subject line.
We are looking for a full-time or part-time intern, so if you feel like you fit the bill, apply!
***No phone calls, please***
Keyphrase: job posting for a social media/marketing intern