Summer Graphic Design Intern
Want to go on a creative adventure? Then you are the person we are looking for. So…apply today.
The candidate will have a passion for design and marketing/advertising. This person must be a self-starter, team-oriented, have a yearning to learn, and excel at multi-tasking a variety of projects.
This position will run throughout the summer, with an opportunity to extend the internship if preferred. Time period and schedule is flexible.
- Working with the Creative Director to design print and digital materials, such as, promotional web graphics, flyers, banners, posters, invitations, logos, and other materials as needed
- Prepare images and content to coincide with social media and blog posts
- Photo manipulation, photocomposition, illustration, & presentation layout
- Assist with design updates
- Other projects/duties as assigned
- Proficient in Adobe software (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn
- Ability to work quickly and handle multiple projects at once while maintaining organization and deadlines
- Collaborative with a self-starting team spirit
- Maintain a familiarity with digital trends and other relevant media
- Ability to receive design feedback and direction fluidly, but be able to voice your opinion on style and aesthetic
- Attention to detail is a must
- Web design experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+ is a plus
This is a paid, part-time, and on-site internship.
Candidate must have own laptop, but Adobe software can be provided.
To apply: send portfolio and resume to [email protected].